Things I learned from my Bathroom
There are a couple of things that became very clear to me as I was cleaning my bathroom last week. These do not include the obvious facts that the bathrooms in my house are sorely neglected & it a chore that I put off as long as I can I can in good conscience delay.
1. I don’t mind nearly as much as I should that all six humans in our home use the Master bathroom – all the time, for everything. Mainly because that means that it is the only bathroom that gets overly disgusting.
2. I really hate hair when it is not on my head (and sometimes even then).
3. I sadly have been known to discourage teeth brushing among my children due to the inevitable dried toothpaste that ends up on absolutely everything. I mean, really, how does that happen?
4. I am dreadfully under stocked in cleaning supplies – shocker.
5. I really must do something about a favorite pet in the house. I have a bag of new bath mats in a corner because I know that they will become the new litter box if they are put out. UGGG!
6. I wish there was a door on this well trafficked room for more reasons that one.
7. It feels good to have a clean bathroom… even if it only lasts 6 hours.