1. Feet, aren’t they cute 🙂 . They belong to Abe, just in case you couldn’t tell.
3. Frappuccino – a rare treat justified by “F” day
4. Fish living in the Rivertown Waiting room. Amazing how much time I spend in that office and how few times I’ve been in the waiting room. Just thinking out loud.
5. Frozen green beans. I wish I could say they were yummy.
6. Fly. I always want to remember the days when Abe can fly.
10. Five Fingers. I had 4 immediate volunteers for this pose when asked. I love that.
12. Frosted Flakes
13. Fun playing Quirkle – a game given by Grandy and enjoyed by all of us.
15. Flip Flops
16. Forty. Scary.
17. Free (from Starbucks today – an expired Pumpkin bread offered randomly – Yay!)
19. Fighting dinosaurs
20. Fruit. Frozen blueberries to be exact. Our favorite.
21. Fire hydrant
25. Farm Book – written in the 60s and a favorite of each of our kids.
Photos taken 2/23/10.