Christmas Eve Recap
- Groggy family wakening from sweet dreams of Christmas Eve Eve spent with my family eating steaks, opening too many gifts (psst…I’m not complaining), and enjoying one another.
- Living room furniture moved against the walls to give Santa more room to work tonight.
- Toys everywhere – new one thanks to Nena & G-Pop, old ones ready to give away (I know I’m late).
- Four children in a Nerf War… 1 in PJs and a wet diaper, one in Jeans and an undershirt, one in gym shorts only, and one in a Princess Dress (holding a gun in one hand and a barbie in the other).
- Mommy (also in PJs) trying in vain to clean up and taking a break to share this with you all while avoiding styrofoam bullets. I also drank coffee all day. YAY for coffee.
- Marco’s Pizza – ordered after I discovered that the kids had cleaned out our lunch stash while out from school this week. Yikes!
- Sugar Cookies… remade. The cute, hand rolled cookies cut in Christmas shapes prepared a few days ago are long gone. Santa was NOT going without at the Evangelista house, so Hello Slice ‘n Bakes!
- Laughter (at the moment) from little ones and a full heart owned by me.
- CrossPointe Church to celebrate the reason for this Holiday. The birth of our Savior.
- After the beautiful candlelight service that my children managed to get through without setting anything on fire *whew*, we did the Cookies & Milk for Santa thing, the obligatory photo, and the Gotta-Get-To-Bed Dance.
- I just love Christmas.